Before contracting the services of any architectural firm, it's important to confirm they have people at the forefront of their thinking. At SoL Harris/Day, "people" are our SoL focus, because without them there isn't a chance to create good architecture.
Each of our service divisions operates under the 'Designed for People. Designed for Life' principles. That way, no matter which service division you are working with, "people" remain the SoL focus in everything we do.
Here at SoL we design and build. We create the places where people work, learn, teach, heal and govern. What those people do - and how they do it - guides the soul of what we do whether it is Architecture, Construction, Interior Design, Preservation or Sustainability.
- Architecture...the foundation of our practice.
- Construction...established to enhance the "human element" during construction.
- Interior Design...a compliment to create a "holistic environment" and fully realize The SoL Experience.
- Preservation...the most pure form of "sustainable design."
- Sustainability...encompassed in everything we create.